About the Employer
Mō Te Kaitukumahi
Bonson Industrial Co. Ltd. is a leading food packaging manufacturer and supplier in Australasia, specialising in injection moulded and thermo-formed rigid food containers that are reusable and recyclable.
About the Opportunity
Mō Te Huarahi
Key tasks include:
- Assisting with die changes and set up of ancillary equipment
- The start-up, running and cleaning of injection moulding and thermoforming machines
- Trouble shooting problems with machines, tools, and ancillaries
- Carrying out routine preventive maintenance
- Communicate effectively with Bonson team.
You will need:
- At least 2-year experience in injection moulding role, preferably in rigid food packaging
- Driver license and own transport required
- High attention to detail
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of 5s and lean manufacturing
- Strong initiative and ability to work autonomously
- Reliable work ethic and attitude
- Able work on weekend.
7:30am - 7:30pm (however, it is negotiable)