About the Employer
Mō Te Kaitukumahi
Mastip is a leading supplier of innovative hot runner solutions to the global plastic injection moulding industry. Our solutions support many markets including engineering and industrial, electrical and electronics, packaging, appliances, caps and closures, medical, automotive and optical.
- Join a well-known global brand with national exposure.
- Excellent support and mentoring to grow your knowledge and skills
- Gain skills and become a top machinist in our state of the art facility.
About the Opportunity
Mō Te Huarahi
To undertake a wide range of tasks, and complete the apprenticeship program to a high standard, meeting the needs of the company's clients.- To work as an Apprentice under the supervision of a qualified supervisor. Starting in fitting and manual machining then working way up to advanced multitasking CNC machining.
- Complete trade hours and course work as per qualification.
- To carry out industry tasks as diligently, quickly and effectively as possible.
- Arrive to site on time and work the hours requested.
- To complete the industry specific apprenticeship training scheme.
- Demonstrate interest in the specific industries work.
- Carry out industry tasks as requested by the onsite supervisor or manager.
- Be courteous and helpful to other contractors and the company's clients if the occasion arises
- Wear all appropriate personal protective equipment required to perform the job safely. Note: a failure to wear PPE is considered a matter of serious misconduct and may result termination of employment.
The ideal candidate will need:
- No experience required
- Great team player who has a passion for engineering, fixing stuff, making stuff.
- Hard working
Day shift is 5:30am to 2:00pm Monday to Friday