Do I need a visa or work permit?

If you are not a New Zealand citizen then you need a valid visa or work permit.

Your visa or work permit must cover the time it will take to complete your qualification.

For example, if you want to enrol in a qualification that will take six months to complete, then you must have a visa or work permit that is valid for at least six months from the day you start your qualification.

Go back to all FAQ's