I am stuck with an assessment, how can I get help?

It is best to seek help from your assessor for your unit standard.

Your assessor could be:

  • your Competenz contact
  • someone contracted by Competenz to do assessing
  • a Canvas online learning assessor; or,
  • someone in your workplace.

If you are unsure who will be assessing your work or a particular unit standard, then contact your Competenz contact.

Alternatively, you could try asking a colleague at work for help if they have experience in the unit standard you are working on.

Go back to all FAQ's